Q: How to spot an Untrustworthy Web Hosting provider?
There are different elements to be taken into consideration in order to differentiate trustworthy from untrustworthy Web Hosting providers. The selected provider will be your partner,so take the time to choose one wisely.
In this first tip, we will focus on the provider’s contact information. Where are they located? Could you contact them when you need help? Do they really exist? > The contact information is not available in the provider’s website. > Trustworthy Web Hosting providers usually publish in their websites:
- Valid office address & location
- Working phone number(s)
- Valid email address or working contact form
- Linkedin business page
- Social media business pages (Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, etc)
Take the time to Know Your Provider and choose the one who has offers that fit your needs and requirements.
To learn more, you can check these 35 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Web Hosting Provider
Instantly Compare Web Hosting Services Worldwide with WebHostingSaver.com
Most people spend a huge amount of time visiting different websites, reading reviews and jumping between forums without finding the right offer.
- WebHostingSaver.com does the hard work for you
- It instantly compares prices of thousands of offers (VPS Servers, Dedicatd, Cloud,GPU, MacOSX, Colocation, SSL Certificates, Domain Names, etc) from hundreds of providers.
- So, instead of searching for hours comparing manually and reading reviews, WebHostingSaver.com makes it easy for you to find the perfect deal for the best price.
- 200.000+ Aggregated Reviews, 1.000+ Providers, 3.000+ Offers, 40+ Countries, Impartial Comparison, No Pop-ups and Ads
Bear in mind that WebHostingSaver.com compares Web Hosting services worldwide. It’s an easy to use impartial comparison engine which helps you save time & money.
An Interesting Story “How An Entirely Fake Restaurant Became London’s Hottest Reservation …”
Even if this is not directly related to Web Hosting, but similar things can happen in any industry.
A London-based writer has illustrated how easy it is to manipulate review sites like TripAdvisor, by pushing an entirely nonexistent restaurant to the top spot in all of London.
Shocking but interesting at the same time. Read How An Entirely Fake Restaurant Became London’s Hottest Reservation