A 2008 study conducted by a pair of Carnegie Mellon University researchers(*) found it would take the average person 201 hours to read every privacy notice they encountered in a calendar year.
Privacy policies are long, they are boring! We know that they are very important, but they’re still boring.
Most of them are not written by legal professionals. Some providers use online generators to create their privacy policies. Some of the policies are just confusing. Polisis, is an AI-based tool that can automatically scan a website’s often complex privacy notice and represent it in a simplified manner. It uses a visual representation to convey a privacy notice’s complexity.
To learn more about Pribot.org and Polisis, visit the following links:
- Official Pribot.org Website
- We Gave Privacy Policies an AI Overhaul, and You’ll Never Have to Read Them Again!
- An AI That Reads Privacy Policies So That You Don’t Have To
- AI tool scans privacy notices to inform users on data collection
Tip: This tool is suggested for the customers, prospects (before having a business relationship with a provider) and for the providers themselves to analyze their own privacy policies.
- Go to the official website of Polisis
- Click on +
- Click on “Submit”
- Once the policy scan process is completed, click on “Close”
- Data Collection: What data does the company gather for its own use?
- 3rd Party Sharing: How does the company share data with third parties?
- Security: How is security tackled in the policy?
- Data Retention: What does company retain and for how long?
- Specific Audiences: Does the policy discuss specific audiences (e.g., children) or specific places?
- Your Choices: What choices does the policy discuss?
- Rights to Edit: Does the company give you the option to edit your data?
- Policy Change: What happens when the company changes its policy?
- You can also “Ask Questions” to the ChatBot …
(*) The Cost of Reading Privacy Policies
WebHostingSaver.com (Formerly WH.PerfectDeals.Today) is a FREE Meta-Search and Comparison Engine built by CITWeb.ca. Comparing Thousands of Web Hosting offers usually takes hours or even days. With this new Easy-to-use solution Web Hosting Meta-Search and Comparison Engine, the same task can be performed instantly. It helps professionals and businesses save time & money, get better for less. Offers comparison is based on aggregated reviews (200.000+ reviews), technical specs, location, pricing and more! WebHostingSaver.com is the ONE-STOP solution that helps IT professionals and businesses find the perfect & cheapest Web Hosting Offers that fit their needs within their budget. Your can read more here WebHostingSaver.com