Welcome to today’s WebHostingSaver podcast.
Our mission is to help customers easily find the best Web Hosting services that fit their needs and budget by instantly comparing thousands of offers worldwide.
This episode is part of the “Web Hosting Series: From A to Z”, where we will answer some questions and cover the Web Hosting basics.
We will talk about the types of Web Hosting services, and define some of the technical terms including domain names, SSL certificates, shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting and colocation hosting.
Prefer to read the article?
You can read the article here: Web Hosting Series: From A to Z - Part 1 | WebHostingSaver.com
Prefer to Watch the Video?
You can watch the video in our youtube channel.
Want to Listen to The Next Episode?
Everyday, people ask the question “How to Choose My Hosting Provider?” in different platforms like quora, facebook, reddit and many others. Some others ask questions like “Who is the best web hosting provider?” These are also as very hard question to answer. Because what represents the best choice for someone may not be the case for others. Let’s explain this. In this episode, we will go through a list of elements to be taken into consideration when choosing a Web Hosting provider. These thoughts are based on The Web Hosting Pyramid of Needs™. s is the link to Episode #002
- Compare Web Hosting Services Worldwide. Impartial Comparison, No Ads. | WebHostingSaver.com™.
- 200.000+ Aggregated Reviews, 1.000+ Providers, 3.000+ Offers, 40+ Countries. Easily Find your ideal Web Hosting Services. Impartial Comparison, No Ads and All Prices in One Platform.
- Instantly Compare and Find VPS, Dedicated, Cloud & GPU Servers
- Instantly Compare and Find Colocation Hosting
- Instantly Compare and Find SSL Certificates
- Instantly Compare and Find Domain Names
- Instantly Compare and Find Shared Hosting Plans
Find us and follow u on social media platforms: